Love Match Readers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Uniting Love Match Fanatics...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

MAGKARIBAL

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
EVIELICIOUS

EVIELICIOUS

MAGKARIBAL Empty
PostSubject: MAGKARIBAL   MAGKARIBAL EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 11:20 pm

I don't usually watch local soap regularly. Pasulpot-sulpot lang ako kung ano maabutan ko sa TV. BUT, lately, I found myself hooked on MAGKARIBAL.

Finally, a soap that's worth watching every night on ABS. Great fashion, fabulous setting, good cast, fast pace, suspenseful and very entertaining development of plot ( i hope they don't bungle it by over-extending the story for extra profit), clever and very witty(sarcastic humour, parang hindi typical pinoy ang nagsulat. parang gossip girl fan haha) script (well-written 'yung lines nina Vera and Victoria. I just love how Angel delivers her lines).

I think, nahiya ang ABS kay Greta kaya bonggga ang budget ng soap na to. Kaya nga naman i-produce ni Greta ang soap kung gustuhin niya LOL. So, ayun, ginandahan ng ABS ang production to please her Divagracious, no doubt. But it's a good investment. Finally, Greta kicks ass as a n actress.

And Derek's always nekkid torso is a huge bonus. Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/lothario
EVIELICIOUS

EVIELICIOUS

MAGKARIBAL Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAGKARIBAL   MAGKARIBAL EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 11:15 am

Ako lang yata ang nanood ng soap na 'to dito sa forum hahaha. Kebs!!! It's kinda juicy for a local soap ha. Trust me on this, guys, it's yummeh. Gotta watch an episode to know what i mean.

My God, Derek Ramsey is so gorgeous. Next week, I'll see him strut his muscles as a warrior in the ring. Hmmm, I've always been fond of rings and dojos. Used to do martial arts kasi. Makasulat nga ng isang Pinoy na UFC champion hehe.

Best line last week: "Paano maging karapat-dapat mahalin ang isang tao na hindi kayang ipaglaban ang sarili?" Derek's old woman friend said to him as he was refusing to fight in the ring because of Victoria's request. And he changed his mind. he will now fight. And i can finally see his muscles for a whole episode next week! Can't wait!

MAGKARIBAL Dramsey27
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/lothario
yveth

yveth

MAGKARIBAL Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAGKARIBAL   MAGKARIBAL EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 7:40 pm

for me eto yung pinaka maganda soap ngayon ng abs.
batuhan palang ng lines tumatatak na sa tao.

ilovelovelove "you want war? i'll give you war!!" hahahaha.
bagay kay gretchen ang role niya. nafa- flaunt niya pa ang kanyang mga designer clothes at ang mga blings niya.
kayang kaya pala ni angel maging maldita.

thumbs up for this show!
Back to top Go down
hotpurplestuff

hotpurplestuff

MAGKARIBAL Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAGKARIBAL   MAGKARIBAL EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 9:30 pm

naku ms. evie di lang po ikaw... I watch this every night with my bf...hahaha sobrang hook kami sa show na ito Laughing

hi yveth love ko rin ang line na yun..."you want war? i'll give you war!!"...may pagkamaldita din kc me sa mga taong palaaway
Embarassed
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/hotpurplestuff
Sponsored content

MAGKARIBAL Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAGKARIBAL   MAGKARIBAL Empty

Back to top Go down

MAGKARIBAL
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Love Match Readers :: MEDIA ENTERTAINMENT :: TV SHOWS-
Jump to: