Love Match Readers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Uniting Love Match Fanatics...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

One Tree Hill

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mich

Mich

One Tree Hill Empty
PostSubject: One Tree Hill   One Tree Hill EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 12:56 am

One Tree Hill One_tr10
Sometimes pain becomes such a huge part of your life that you expect it to always be there, because you can't remember a time in your life when it wasn't. But then one day you feel something else, something that feels wrong, only because it's so unfamiliar. And in that moment you realize you're happy.

BROOKAS forever! Julian is mine! hahaha.. cried alot on season 6 Sad ..& i miss payton & lucas hope they're back in season8 w/ their baby...
IDK but there is something about One Tree Hill that makes you want to watch more..

Back to top Go down
http://iluvpocketbooks.multiply.com/
Faye Andrew

Faye Andrew

One Tree Hill Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Tree Hill   One Tree Hill EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 10:25 am

i love peyton and lucas too...
i miss them...One Tree Hill 15_5_16
Back to top Go down
katmad

katmad

One Tree Hill Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Tree Hill   One Tree Hill EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 11:27 pm

na-addict ako sa show na ito when lucas and peyton are still there. but i also liked yung courtship and early marriage trials/tribulations ni nathan and hailey. i haven't watched this show lately after luke and peyton left. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://katmadrid.net
railey

railey

One Tree Hill Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Tree Hill   One Tree Hill EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 1:49 pm

I love one tree hill din! isa to sa kinababaliwan kong series... pero noong mawala na sina peyton at luke, hindi na ako nanonood.. hindi ako makaalis sa episode one ng season seven..haaay.. haha

at mukhang malabong babalik sina luke at peyton... nag-quit na kasi sila.. they had a dispute with the network regarding contract negotiation...

ps.. i love brukas!
Back to top Go down
http://raileyallen.webs.com
Mich

Mich

One Tree Hill Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Tree Hill   One Tree Hill EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 11:55 am

railey wrote:
at mukhang malabong babalik sina luke at peyton... nag-quit na kasi sila.. they had a dispute with the network regarding contract negotiation...

ps.. i love brukas!
ooh thats so sad.. OTH isn't thesame w/o lukas! ok ok payton too..sana magkaayos para sa mga next next next seasons maicast ulit sila..

i still enjoyed watching s7 coz i really really like no ilooove brook! feeling ko pareho kami ni brook laging nmi-misjudged..& another reason ofcourse is Julian!!!
Back to top Go down
taby

taby

One Tree Hill Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Tree Hill   One Tree Hill EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 4:43 pm

This was one of my favorite show in RPN in tagalog dub pa ito nang mapanood ko. Razz
The series itself is just too hard to miss lalo na kung naumpisahan mo na parang ayaw mo nang matapos.
I was so surprise with the brook and lucas story, because at first Lucas has his eyes with peyton. Hayyyy what a series talaga.
Back to top Go down
Mich

Mich

One Tree Hill Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Tree Hill   One Tree Hill EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 12:01 am

taby wrote:
This was one of my favorite show in RPN in tagalog dub pa ito nang mapanood ko. Razz
The series itself is just too hard to miss lalo na kung naumpisahan mo na parang ayaw mo nang matapos.
I was so surprise with the brook and lucas story, because at first Lucas has his eyes with peyton. Hayyyy what a series talaga.
really may tagalized ver ang OTH?! sunny
Back to top Go down
taby

taby

One Tree Hill Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Tree Hill   One Tree Hill EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 6:28 pm

Mich wrote:
taby wrote:
really may tagalized ver ang OTH?! sunny

Yes, but noong ni-replay (2x) ito, it was back to English. Hanggang first season lang ito sa RPN9.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

One Tree Hill Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Tree Hill   One Tree Hill Empty

Back to top Go down

One Tree Hill
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Love Match Readers :: MEDIA ENTERTAINMENT :: TV SHOWS-
Jump to: