Love Match Readers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Uniting Love Match Fanatics...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

MICHAEL JACKSON

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
G_licious
Admin
G_licious

MICHAEL JACKSON Empty
PostSubject: MICHAEL JACKSON   MICHAEL JACKSON EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 1:08 am

Eto, record holder ng controversy:

I was a fan of MJ during the peak of his career. People loved him then, they adored him, they respected him, and they called him the KING OF POP.

Nung nag lie low ang career niya because of some controversies, tinawag siyang SELF-PROCLAIMED KING OF POP.

When he died, they said he was the ONE AND ONLY KING OF POP, A LEGEND, etc...
Ano ba talaga?

But still there are a lot of MJ haters out there. On almost all written blogs about him, I don't remember not reading a negative comment. The worst was when he died and someone there commented "I am so glad that fuc***** nigger's dead."

Anyway, despite all those endless controversies that chased him even after his death, it cannot be denied that he had left his footprints on earth, and his great music will never be forgotten, and that is something that those nasty commenters will never be. Razz
Back to top Go down
https://lovematchreaders.forumotion.com
_rEd_

_rEd_

MICHAEL JACKSON Empty
PostSubject: Re: MICHAEL JACKSON   MICHAEL JACKSON EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 10:16 pm

Hmm.,.,ever since I had heard MJ's songs and loved them, I never stopped from being his fan. Despite of the controversies he had involved himself in, it never marred my admiration for his talent and his being a performer.

I'm only interested on MJ as a performer. I don't really pay attention to his personal life because it's his and who am I to judge him. I don't know him personally.

I LOVE MJ and I respect him as a performer and musician.
Back to top Go down

MICHAEL JACKSON
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Love Match Readers :: MEDIA ENTERTAINMENT :: ARTISTS-
Jump to: