Love Match Readers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Uniting Love Match Fanatics...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Black Dagger Brotherhood

Go down 
+15
tonie
katmad
Mich
zaiyen
maea
savannah017
janne
eri-chan
_rEd_
sansan
Aimee
Ruenna Ortiz
EVIELICIOUS
chanoy
yveth
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
astridmargareth

astridmargareth

Black Dagger Brotherhood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Dagger Brotherhood   Black Dagger Brotherhood EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 3:10 am

sansan wrote:
Aimee wrote:
http://www.mediafire.com/?pcbicp732ylr0id

sa mga gigil magbasa ng LOVER UNLEASHED

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

hi sis triny ko po ma DL di ko xa ma DL.. Sad Sad

got a pdf and a notepad here of L.Unleashed... Smile do you want a copy?
Back to top Go down
http://chastelovesbooks.tumblr.com
astridmargareth

astridmargareth

PostSubject: Re: Black Dagger Brotherhood   Black Dagger Brotherhood EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 3:09 am

BDB UPDATE:

Next book after Payne and Manny's Lover Unleashed will be Tohrment! Smile
Back to top Go down
sansan

sansan

PostSubject: Re: Black Dagger Brotherhood   Black Dagger Brotherhood EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 3:51 pm

Aimee wrote:

hi sis triny ko po ma DL di ko xa ma DL.. Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
Aimee

Aimee

PostSubject: Re: Black Dagger Brotherhood   Black Dagger Brotherhood EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 8:07 pm

Back to top Go down
_rEd_

_rEd_

PostSubject: Re: Black Dagger Brotherhood   Black Dagger Brotherhood EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 8:33 pm

Aw! So excited to read this book! haha! Naman! Ka excite ang mga happenings!
Back to top Go down
astridmargareth

astridmargareth

PostSubject: Re: Black Dagger Brotherhood   Black Dagger Brotherhood EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 8:12 am

*Spoilers*

In Lover Unleashed

* Qhuinn will run on the treadmill to the song Clint Eastwood by Gorillaz. This song talks about being in a bad place and knowing the future gets better
* There will be a threesome and some hot scenes between V and Jane (not sure if the threesome is connected)
* V will go to a dark place after the recent revelations of Payne, her injury and his mother’s lies
* Vishous and Jane will have some problems
* Eminem’s Cinderella Man will be playing in scene between V and Manny. The song is about having had it tough but doing the impossible anyway and features a lot of grandstanding and posturing, I’m-better-than-you stuff.
* In this book, something happens to pull the Scribe Virgin out of her depression
* Something is going to happen between Butch and V and Ward hinted that they will be giving in to a craving
* V will be bringing back BDSM which may or may not involve Butch
* Lash is not really dead (Butch didn’t get to do his thing) she’s not sure when he’ll return
* There’s a lot of speculation on whether Butch and Manny are related. They talk about Manny’s mother but not his father, he started drinking after Jane’s “death”, which happens to be the same scotch that Butch drinks (any relevance?)
* Manny and Payne will have a hot scene involving a Porsche
* The Fallen Angels might make an appearance in this book but only briefly if so

Rhage and Mary will get a story about their desire to have a family.

Wrath and Beth will also get a story. They will have a son who will go on to be the future king.

Tohr will get his own book and so will Lassiter. ( his book will come after Tohr)
Back to top Go down
_rEd_

_rEd_

PostSubject: Re: Black Dagger Brotherhood   Black Dagger Brotherhood EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 1:09 pm

ahahahaha! No can do, SAV, talagang sila Qhuinn at Blay ang meant to be. XD
Back to top Go down
savannah017

savannah017

PostSubject: Re: Black Dagger Brotherhood   Black Dagger Brotherhood EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 6:24 pm

waahh! i love Quinn! bakit naman silang dalawa ang magkakatuluyan ni Blay. hindi ba pwedeng babaee na lang ang makatuluyan nilang dalawa. C'mon Blay be a man!!!!
Back to top Go down
_rEd_

_rEd_

PostSubject: Re: Black Dagger Brotherhood   Black Dagger Brotherhood EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 12:03 pm

@ASTRIDMARGARETH, Thanks! Na-receive ko na. hehe.
Back to top Go down
astridmargareth

astridmargareth

PostSubject: Re: Black Dagger Brotherhood   Black Dagger Brotherhood EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 6:16 pm

_rEd_ wrote:
@ASTRIDMARGARETH, sure! Gusto kong malaman kung ano yung link.....

Hmm, habang tumatagal, nagiging interesting ang BDB. hay. Wow naman! Magkakaroon pala ng new brothers! Cool! Dadami na sila, Yehey!!!.,.,

Waaaaahhhh! Ayokong mag-fade si Scribe Virgin!!! T.T

done! already pm it to you.
Back to top Go down
_rEd_

_rEd_

PostSubject: Re: Black Dagger Brotherhood   Black Dagger Brotherhood EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 9:15 pm

@ASTRIDMARGARETH, sure! Gusto kong malaman kung ano yung link.....

Hmm, habang tumatagal, nagiging interesting ang BDB. hay. Wow naman! Magkakaroon pala ng new brothers! Cool! Dadami na sila, Yehey!!!.,.,

Waaaaahhhh! Ayokong mag-fade si Scribe Virgin!!! T.T
Back to top Go down
astridmargareth

astridmargareth

PostSubject: Re: Black Dagger Brotherhood   Black Dagger Brotherhood EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 3:53 pm

Black Dagger Brotherhood News:**Spoilers** for Lover Unleashed

JR Ward had one of her crazy online chats – the kind where your eyeballs start to bleed towards the end trying to keep up with everything ;)More info on Lover Unleased:

There is too much Vishous in Lover Unleashed to do much with Mhurder..but we will see him again.

When asked if Vishous and Butch were going to “get together” in Lover Unleashed she says “Sometimes what you need you don’t crave but you have to have it anyway” and then “There is something of Butch and V - I’ll tell you that”

Let me just say – Ward is tricky with her wording – she always has been. So who really knows what is going to happen with V/Butch.

In her book signing she said there would be six new brothers introduced. We see some of them in Lover Unleashed. One is named “Xcor” (which is pronounced Core)

She eventually wants to write Trez and iAm’s books. She knows who iAm will end up with but we have not met her yet.

The Omega is still going strong, although the Scribe Virgin is fading. The question is, what happens if she is gone?

Manny gets his memory erased too many times and it changes him until he is rendered useless. Then we will have to see what happens.

Rhage and Mary won’t adopt a human baby, but they find a way.

Blay doesn’t become a brother (at least she hasn’t “seen” it yet) But he does continue to fight.

She has no idea which brother is up after Payne.
Back to top Go down
astridmargareth

astridmargareth

PostSubject: Re: Black Dagger Brotherhood   Black Dagger Brotherhood EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 11:34 pm

_rEd_ wrote:
"Ward confirmed Qhuinn and Blay end up together. And that quote about Qhuinn's perfect female is from 2006, she said she was just confused by what she saw back then (ie Layla).

If you check the list of confirmed and nixed pairings in the Ward's board, you'll see they've been confirmed. Smile"

>Saw this statement at FB again. This actually blows me away! Right now, I'm on the verge of crying my heart out because Blay and Qhuinn's love team is finally official and they're actually going to end up together!

@ASTRIDMARGARETH, Thanks for posting updates about BDB. Saan ka ba kumukuha ng updates? Are you a member of J. R. Ward's official forum?

Yes I am and usually on tumblr. there's a blog in tumblr that's all about bdb and dh... if you want i could give you the link so you could check it out..
Back to top Go down
_rEd_

_rEd_

PostSubject: Re: Black Dagger Brotherhood   Black Dagger Brotherhood EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 10:08 pm

"Ward confirmed Qhuinn and Blay end up together. And that quote about Qhuinn's perfect female is from 2006, she said she was just confused by what she saw back then (ie Layla).

If you check the list of confirmed and nixed pairings in the Ward's board, you'll see they've been confirmed. Smile"

>Saw this statement at FB again. This actually blows me away! Right now, I'm on the verge of crying my heart out because Blay and Qhuinn's love team is finally official and they're actually going to end up together!

@ASTRIDMARGARETH, Thanks for posting updates about BDB. Saan ka ba kumukuha ng updates? Are you a member of J. R. Ward's official forum?

Back to top Go down
astridmargareth

astridmargareth

PostSubject: Re: Black Dagger Brotherhood   Black Dagger Brotherhood EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 2:41 pm

JR Ward held an online chat and here is what we learned:

•John Matthew will never know for sure that he used to be Darius. In Dark Lover, the scribe virgin told Darius he will have no conscious memory in his new life. Once JM gets to the fade, all will be revealed.

•She refuses to comment on whether No’One will be Tohr’s mate.

•There will be more with Murdher – he has some big surprises in store.

•She has talked to producers about a possible series/miniseries/movie. She is looking for the right producer to do it. Right now, she is just happy about the books.

•JM and Qhuinn will definitely be inducted into the brotherhood – Blay, she said we’ll see and gave her standard - keep reading. (—-huh? poor Blay)

•She has not fully decided, but she is leaning towards writing a novella for Blay and Qhuinn with full m/m sex scenes. (THANK YOU WARD!)This will be there own book without side plots.

•Xhex does get that tattoo – but not done by V.

•The Scribe Virgin may pull out of her “funk” in Payne and Manny’s book.

•We will be seeing Qhuinn’s frozen brother (who Lash had) in a future book.
Back to top Go down
astridmargareth

astridmargareth

PostSubject: Re: Black Dagger Brotherhood   Black Dagger Brotherhood EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 2:40 pm

_rEd_ wrote:
@ASTRIDMARGARETH, Thanks for the info! Nabasa ko rin nga yung ibang BDB news sa FB. Nakakareceive kasi ako ng updtae from J.R. Wards' FB Page. . . Hay, ang kaso lang, hindi pa ako nakakabili ng Lover Mine kahit out na. Yung NBS kasi namin dito, so late nila maglabas ng nre book. kaya dami tuloy nilang stock na natitira kasi instead na bilhin naka stock lang sa budega nila..,.,

Awtz. May nabasa ako sa FB. Sa discussion board ng page ni JR Ward. Si Miss Ward raw mismo ang nagsabi.

"Well, I know who he ends up with and she's perfect for him. Actually, funny thing is I feel very protective of Qhuinn. It's just he's had such a sh** life. I think that is at the core of his wild behavior, frankly. He's never felt loved or valued by his family so he's kind of like f*** it, I'm doing to exactly what I want to do and what feels good.

He does fall in love, though. It takes a while, but he does fall in love. And again, his female is perfect for him. "

>I'm so broken hearted at the same time, happy! Broken hearted coz i've always wanted na si Blay ang maka-love interest niya at the same time, I want him to have his own woman. Yung magmamahal talaga sa kanya without prejudice. Yung tatanggapin siya ng buong-buo.

Hay. . . I agree with Miss Ward. Kahit ako, I feel so protective of Qhuinn. Sahil na rin sa mga pinagdaanan niya. Ganun din kay Blay. I know nahihirapan siya sa kalagayan niya. Same with JM too, pero ngayon, at least relieved ako dahil nahanap na ni JM ang babae for him. . . .

Same here...kahit na hindi ako favor sa man to ma relationship, blay and qhuinn's fine with me. pero kung may girl para sa kanya much better for me and i am looking forward sa kwento nilang dalawa talaga... and also tohr...
Back to top Go down
_rEd_

_rEd_

PostSubject: Re: Black Dagger Brotherhood   Black Dagger Brotherhood EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 9:29 pm

@ASTRIDMARGARETH, Thanks for the info! Nabasa ko rin nga yung ibang BDB news sa FB. Nakakareceive kasi ako ng updtae from J.R. Wards' FB Page. . . Hay, ang kaso lang, hindi pa ako nakakabili ng Lover Mine kahit out na. Yung NBS kasi namin dito, so late nila maglabas ng nre book. kaya dami tuloy nilang stock na natitira kasi instead na bilhin naka stock lang sa budega nila..,.,

Awtz. May nabasa ako sa FB. Sa discussion board ng page ni JR Ward. Si Miss Ward raw mismo ang nagsabi.

"Well, I know who he ends up with and she's perfect for him. Actually, funny thing is I feel very protective of Qhuinn. It's just he's had such a sh** life. I think that is at the core of his wild behavior, frankly. He's never felt loved or valued by his family so he's kind of like f*** it, I'm doing to exactly what I want to do and what feels good.

He does fall in love, though. It takes a while, but he does fall in love. And again, his female is perfect for him. "

>I'm so broken hearted at the same time, happy! Broken hearted coz i've always wanted na si Blay ang maka-love interest niya at the same time, I want him to have his own woman. Yung magmamahal talaga sa kanya without prejudice. Yung tatanggapin siya ng buong-buo.

Hay. . . I agree with Miss Ward. Kahit ako, I feel so protective of Qhuinn. Sahil na rin sa mga pinagdaanan niya. Ganun din kay Blay. I know nahihirapan siya sa kalagayan niya. Same with JM too, pero ngayon, at least relieved ako dahil nahanap na ni JM ang babae for him. . . .
Back to top Go down
astridmargareth

astridmargareth

PostSubject: BDB NEWS   Black Dagger Brotherhood EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 10:01 am

Black Dagger Brotherhood News

I’m writing Rhage and Mary’s story (novella) which will be released after Payne and Manny.

Oh BTW Payne and Manny are coming out in April as opposed to May- so you get them a month early!

- Trez and iAm will each get their own books
- Qhuay will get a novella, about 40-60,000 words maybe more ( I re-researched this!)
- Something will happen to Saxton and we’re not going to like it!
- Qhuay’s brother is going to get the next big part in the Omega thing
- Lash is gone for good
- JM will eventually become a Brother
- So will Xhex (and maybe Payne
- There will be 4 new characters coming from England (Hopefully she doesn’t give them British vernacular and have them saying ‘don’t fret’ or ‘luv’ or ‘blimey’ or all things Americans think Brits would say). (Think annoying wizard from Lover Enshrined)

Regarding the novellas. There will be two short stories; 1 about Mary, Rhage and their child and 1 about Wrath son of Wrath, the future king. (The child with Wrath and Beth) She expects them out in paperback at the end of 2011.
Back to top Go down
astridmargareth

astridmargareth

PostSubject: Re: Black Dagger Brotherhood   Black Dagger Brotherhood EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 11:20 am

_rEd_ wrote:
@ASTRIDMARGARETH, Me too. Wala pa nga akong Crave at Lover Mine eh. Hopefully makakita na ako ng copy nila.

Goodluck! Sana bago po lumabas ang L.Unleashed ay lumabas na iyang lover mine sa mga bookstore
Back to top Go down
_rEd_

_rEd_

PostSubject: Re: Black Dagger Brotherhood   Black Dagger Brotherhood EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 10:46 am

@ASTRIDMARGARETH, Me too. Wala pa nga akong Crave at Lover Mine eh. Hopefully makakita na ako ng copy nila.
Back to top Go down
astridmargareth

astridmargareth

PostSubject: Re: Black Dagger Brotherhood   Black Dagger Brotherhood EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 6:25 pm

_rEd_ wrote:
FALLEN ANGELS, I think, is a different story. A separate one. Iba na ang focus eh. More on Angels and Demons na sya. Nagka-cameo lang yung ibang characters ng BDB sa Fallen Angels. Kasi hindi naman malabong mangyari yun. Nasa iisang lugar lang sila. And angels, demons and vampires are creatures of paranormal. So hindi na rin mahirap isipin kung bakit alam nilang nag-i-exist ang isa't isa. Humans lang naman ang hindi makapaniwala sa ganung katotohanan eh. It's too much for their little brains to comprehend. XD haha! Kung magsalita parang hindi tao ah. Laughing

Ah basta ako, I love them all!!! nyahahaha!!!

i do have the same understanding as you have. and i agree that i love the series wish its already march so i could have the new release
Back to top Go down
_rEd_

_rEd_

PostSubject: Re: Black Dagger Brotherhood   Black Dagger Brotherhood EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 2:29 pm

FALLEN ANGELS, I think, is a different story. A separate one. Iba na ang focus eh. More on Angels and Demons na sya. Nagka-cameo lang yung ibang characters ng BDB sa Fallen Angels. Kasi hindi naman malabong mangyari yun. Nasa iisang lugar lang sila. And angels, demons and vampires are creatures of paranormal. So hindi na rin mahirap isipin kung bakit alam nilang nag-i-exist ang isa't isa. Humans lang naman ang hindi makapaniwala sa ganung katotohanan eh. It's too much for their little brains to comprehend. XD haha! Kung magsalita parang hindi tao ah. Laughing

Ah basta ako, I love them all!!! nyahahaha!!!
Back to top Go down
astridmargareth

astridmargareth

PostSubject: Re: Black Dagger Brotherhood   Black Dagger Brotherhood EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 1:50 pm

_rEd_ wrote:
maea wrote:
karugtong ng Black Dagger Brotherhood ang FALLEN ANGELS..
grabhe nga ang kapal ng kay Rehvenge (lover avenged) tapos lumabas n rin un kay John matthew (lover's mine) hayyyzzz.. hard bound un kay rehvenge ganon din ata kay john matthew...

Nyehehehe! Speaking of Fallen Angels, haha! Ang adik ko ng mabasa ko yung Covet! As in super tuwang tuwa ako ng mabasa ko ang mga cameo role nila Phury dun! At si Trez! haha! Kadami nyang extra run. hoho! Hmm, at kung hindi ako nagkakamali, andun din si Butch eh. ahaha!!!

is it?karugtong siya? but i thought it was a different series that was born out of BDB though the BDB chars was there...
Back to top Go down
astridmargareth

astridmargareth

PostSubject: Re: Black Dagger Brotherhood   Black Dagger Brotherhood EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 1:48 pm

tonie wrote:
no offense pero inantok ako sa story ni Phury... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

I agree with you ate tonie (is it okay for me to call that?) i was expecting a lot from his story since Z's story is one of my fave.
Back to top Go down
astridmargareth

astridmargareth

PostSubject: Re: Black Dagger Brotherhood   Black Dagger Brotherhood EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 1:46 pm

I love this series... I even ask my mom to buy me the set of this book when i learned about it! I already have the ebooks of the books. and i can't wait for payne's story.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black Dagger Brotherhood   Black Dagger Brotherhood Empty

Back to top Go down

Black Dagger Brotherhood
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Love Match Readers :: INTERNATIONAL WRITERS :: J.R. Ward-
Jump to: