Love Match Readers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Uniting Love Match Fanatics...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

HER WORKS THAT YOU LOVED THE MOST

Go down 
+2
EVIELICIOUS
shaine
6 posters
AuthorMessage
anneako0119

HER WORKS THAT YOU LOVED THE MOST Empty
PostSubject: Re: HER WORKS THAT YOU LOVED THE MOST   HER WORKS THAT YOU LOVED THE MOST EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 10:14 pm

i'm a seppie fan...nabasa ko mga books niya sa ebooks...oops~! teehee:) my fave is This Heart of Mine...molly and kevin's story:) saka yung kiss an angel at lady be good:) winner lang:)
Back to top Go down
gellie<3

gellie<3

PostSubject: Re: HER WORKS THAT YOU LOVED THE MOST   HER WORKS THAT YOU LOVED THE MOST EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 4:42 pm

favorite author ko!! waah nag start ako mag collect ng works nya since 2008. I loved it all! pero pinaka fave ko ung Natural Born Charmer!!! I love DEAN ROBILLARD!! hotness tlga, Very Happy
Super funny ng mga novels nya, puro kalokohan and all at ung mga characters super interesting ang mga identity. SEP's pretty active in facebook, plaging may new post. There's also updates there regarding her latest work,, i cant wait to have my hand on TED (este ted's book, Call Me Irresistible)!!

I also loved Nobody's Baby but mine and Kiss an Angel, tear jerker yang kiss an angel.
Sa NDBM super interesting ung story ng mom and dad ni Cal.

I havent read heaven, texas. OMG! ill surely get my hands on that one! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
yveth

yveth

PostSubject: Re: HER WORKS THAT YOU LOVED THE MOST   HER WORKS THAT YOU LOVED THE MOST EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 6:25 pm

Ayan sisimulan ko na yung heaven texas...excted na ko..oh yeah~!
Back to top Go down
ANYA VEGA

ANYA VEGA

PostSubject: Re: HER WORKS THAT YOU LOVED THE MOST   HER WORKS THAT YOU LOVED THE MOST EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 2:35 pm

EVIELICIOUS wrote:
HEAVEN TEXAS

Indeed, Ms. Sue has the most gifted sense of humor of all the NYT bestselling authors. Not only does she deliver original, heartwarming novels, she creates really memorable characters that stick to your heart and mind forever. Until now, i still have not forgotten Gracie and Bobby Tom's love story and I've read the novel more than a decade ago. Tanda ko na, I know LOL. This is an unlikely match but what do ya know, Miss Sue made these two characters sizzle and come alive in every page. I was laughing my ass off cover to cover. Gracie is so hilarious in her naivete and BT is simply to die for in his gorgeously adorable arrogance. I love it, still do.

Juice ko! The last time I read an english romance novel from cover to cover eh noong high school pa ako. Barbara Cartland pa yata 'yon. Hahaha! Razz Masyado kasi akong na-hook sa mga Eve Montelibano and Martha Cecilia novels.

But I'll look for this book and read it, para naman kapag nag-uusap ang mga tao about foreign authors eh hindi *blank stare* ang isinasagot ko.
Back to top Go down
http://www.deariago.com
yveth

yveth

PostSubject: Re: HER WORKS THAT YOU LOVED THE MOST   HER WORKS THAT YOU LOVED THE MOST EmptyMon May 31, 2010 3:17 pm

i almost bought that heaven texas yung nasa greenhills kami. dapat pala binili ko. dang!

shaine hehehehe basahin mo na yung match me if you can!

my fave would be kiss an angel! I love alex! hahahahahaha. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
EVIELICIOUS

EVIELICIOUS

PostSubject: Re: HER WORKS THAT YOU LOVED THE MOST   HER WORKS THAT YOU LOVED THE MOST EmptySun May 30, 2010 9:48 pm

HEAVEN TEXAS

Indeed, Ms. Sue has the most gifted sense of humor of all the NYT bestselling authors. Not only does she deliver original, heartwarming novels, she creates really memorable characters that stick to your heart and mind forever. Until now, i still have not forgotten Gracie and Bobby Tom's love story and I've read the novel more than a decade ago. Tanda ko na, I know LOL. This is an unlikely match but what do ya know, Miss Sue made these two characters sizzle and come alive in every page. I was laughing my ass off cover to cover. Gracie is so hilarious in her naivete and BT is simply to die for in his gorgeously adorable arrogance. I love it, still do.

HER WORKS THAT YOU LOVED THE MOST Heaven_Texas-119198846069665
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/lothario
shaine

shaine

PostSubject: Re: HER WORKS THAT YOU LOVED THE MOST   HER WORKS THAT YOU LOVED THE MOST EmptyFri May 28, 2010 2:47 am

omigooood sa lahat ng gawa niya. pinak fave ko ang NATURAL BORN CHARMER! as in super inlove ako kay dean!!DEAN!!!!!!!! dean robillard!!

next naman ang KISS AN ANGEL! super cute talaga. ALEX MARKOV. ang "doktor" hahahaha.

ganda ng Chicago Stars football team niya. Smile
Back to top Go down
shaine

shaine

PostSubject: HER WORKS THAT YOU LOVED THE MOST   HER WORKS THAT YOU LOVED THE MOST EmptyFri May 28, 2010 2:45 am

she got the most humorous tongue in the international scene of writing (for me)... so which of her works did you loved the most?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HER WORKS THAT YOU LOVED THE MOST   HER WORKS THAT YOU LOVED THE MOST Empty

Back to top Go down

HER WORKS THAT YOU LOVED THE MOST
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Love Match Readers :: INTERNATIONAL WRITERS :: Susan Elizabeth Phillips-
Jump to: